Our days seem to get so busy, our time escapes us and our hearts can be so heavy. During all of these times, we not only should pray, but praise.
I hope you will spend some time just thanking the Lord. Thanksgiving needs to be a daily thing for us, not just an annual event.
I'm thankful for:
- How detailed the Lord is...even when we aren't.
- How HE remembers...even when we don't
- How HE cares for us...even when we are too busy to care back
- How HE inspires us with the smallest things...even when we feel uninspired
- How Great our Lord is...even though I am the least of these
- HIS great love...even though my love can't compare
- His perfect plan...even though it's painful sometimes
- His reminders and examples from His word...even though we neglect it more than we should
- His thought and concern to give me the greatest friends ever...even though I fall really short all to often
- His perfect love....even though I am the picture of imperfection
- His never ending light...even though darkness surrounds me
- His joy that strengthens me...even when I feel I can't continue
- How HE delights in me...even though HE knows the worst about me
- His amazing grace...even though I don't deserve it at all
- His renewing mercies each day...even when I try to go it alone
- His abundant blessings...even though sometimes I grumble because I don't have more
- His limitless knowledge...even when I don't understand
Spend some time thinking about all that you are grateful for. Dwell on it, wrap your heart in it and praise HIM for it.