Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Yummy Things


I'm truly a lover of so many things. I love the cute tiny version of the real deals, I love freshly baked cookies or brownies, I love bite sized brownies, cheesecake samples - I could go on and on (and maybe soon, I will just have to do that) but sometimes the yummy things make life good.


I love giving homemade treats as well as getting them. I would LOVE to be able to bake and decorate cakes like the professionals do because if I could - someone would get at least one a week. Think about it....if you own a bakery and you have everything you need to make cookies, cakes and such - why NOT make and decorate one cake, giant cookie - something for someone simply for no reason.

I'm not a professional, but I'm definitely going to give it a try. Maybe even cookies in a jar mixes or something of that nature.

The yummy things are why I try and give Reese cups away frequently. First, they are my favorite and next everyone knows that peanut butter and chocolate were just made for each other...they are the perfect pair. I love buying them and just giving them out to people I don't even know. Reese Cups are so yummy. Actually, I recently purchase some of the Easter Reese Eggs because I wanted "dessert" after lunch and I had some left over. I saw a Police Officer doing some paperwork and I walked over to him and handed him a Reese Egg and simply said - "have a great night and stay safe". I smiled and left. I LOVED it and he was definitely surprised. I love those that serve and protect us and they deserve an abundance of yummy things.

Ahhh - the yummy things, a surprisingly simple way of Spreading Joy. What is your favorite yummy thing? Do you share it? Giving and making a difference doesn't have to cost a lot, it just has to come from the heart.

So, tell me - how are you Spreading Joy?

0 comments:

 
Copyright © .. All rights reserved.
Blogger template created by Templates Block Designed by Santhosh
Distribution by New Blogger Templates